Hydraulics are a popular feature in the Grand Theft Auto (GTA) series that allows players to customize their vehicles and perform impressive stunts and tricks. In GTA 5, hydraulics can be used on both cars and motorcycles, and they can be controlled using the keyboard on a PC. Here’s a guide on how to use hydraulics in GTA 5 on PC:
How to Use Hydraulics in GTA 5 PC Keyboard
- First, you’ll need to install a mod that enables hydraulics in GTA 5. There are many mods available online that add this feature to the game, so you can choose one that suits your preferences. Make sure to follow the instructions provided by the mod to install it correctly.
- Once the mod is installed, you’ll need to bind the hydraulics controls to your keyboard. To do this, open the “Controls” menu in the GTA 5 settings, and scroll down to the “Vehicle” section. Here, you’ll see options to bind the “Hydraulics Up” and “Hydraulics Down” actions to keys on your keyboard. Choose the keys that you want to use for these actions and save your changes.
- Now that you have the hydraulics controls set up, it’s time to start using them in the game. To activate the hydraulics, simply press and hold the key you bound to “Hydraulics Up.” The hydraulics will lift your vehicle off the ground, allowing you to perform tricks like hops, donuts, and other stunts.
- To deactivate the hydraulics and bring your vehicle back down to the ground, simply press and hold the key you bound to “Hydraulics Down.” This will lower the hydraulics and bring your vehicle back to a normal driving position.
- To get the most out of the hydraulics, it’s a good idea to practice different tricks and stunts in a safe area, such as an empty parking lot or an empty field. This will allow you to get a feel for the controls and learn how to perform different tricks and stunts with your hydraulics-equipped vehicle.
Hydraulics can be a great way to improve your driving skills in GTA 5. However, they can also be extremely damaging to your car if used excessively. This is because the suspension will be constantly under strain, and this can cause the car to break down over time. If you are not careful, you may find yourself having
Overall, using hydraulics in GTA 5 on PC is a fun and exciting way to customize and enhance your vehicles. With a little practice, you’ll be able to perform impressive tricks and stunts with your hydraulics-equipped vehicles. Just be sure to always follow the in-game traffic rules and stay safe while driving.